You Are Under Contract – What’s Next?

Thanks for choosing us as your Closing Attorney and adding us to the team of great people working to help you become a homeowner. All your work with your Realtor, and Lender comes together at the closing with The Gilroy Firm. 

The Gilroy Firm Closing Department

The Gilroy Firm will reach out to you via email to introduce ourselves and communicate throughout the closing process with close simple technology. Feel free to opt in for text message updates too.

4 Step E-mail Communication:

  • Welcome and Checklist
  • Update on Title Work
  • Closing Scheduled
  • Confirm the Closing

If you have questions please feel free to contact the closing department.

Documents & Forms

In our first email you'll be asked to complete forms and send us copies of documents as we address title issues. Promptly returning items to requestors avoids delays in the closing process:

Keep Your Documents Handy

You may receive duplicate requests for a document or information from your Realtor, Lender, and Attorney. Each is a separate entity and their systems are not connected. The Gilroy Firm recommends that you keep documents handy to be emailed as each party requests them.

Wire Fraud

Wire Fraud The Gilroy Firm will not change our bank information prior to your closing. Please contact us, and your bank, if you have any questions about wiring funds and watch this video from The American Land Title Association.

Why do I need Owners' Title Insurance?

Buy Land they're not making anymore. - Mark Twain. Why do I need Owners' Title Insurance? We strongly recommend buying enhanced Owners' Title Insurance.

What do the Realtor, Closing Attorney, and Lender do?

For videos and more about the home closing process we encourage you to visit our webpage for first time buyers.

Frequently Asked Questions

You Are Under Contract - What's Next?


What Do The Title Attorney, Realtor, And Lender Do?


Why Do I Need Owners' Title Insurance