Real Estate & Commercial Litigation
In today's dynamic real estate industry, The Gilroy Firm's litigation team offers experience and results-oriented representation for our clients requiring representation in civil and commercial litigation matters throughout Georgia and the Southeast. Our trial attorneys draw on a foundation of solid case management and proven trial skills in representing our clients in all types of disputes - whether negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or trials and appeals - in both the state and federal courts. Our trial attorneys advocate on behalf of and work closely with each client to develop a case strategy which supports that client's best interest.
The Gilroy Firm areas of litigation specialization include:
- Litigation regarding all real estate related issues
- Mortgage lending and servicing issues including foreclosure
- Title curative litigation
- Defense of wrongful foreclosure and lender liability defense
- Real estate-related insurance defense of professionals and organizations
- Mortgage fraud civil prosecution and defense
- Leasing / Landlord representation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Dispute Litigation
- Homeowner Association conflicts
- Appellate Practice
The firm's commercial clients range from local industry leaders in the mortgage and real estate fields to national lenders and title insurance companies.
Founding partner Monica Gilroy serves regularly as a Special Master for real estate dispute matters for the Superior Court of Fulton County.
We encourage and offer guidance to our clients in regards to alternative dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.